Phone calls personally returned by Beth Gearhart the same day!
Every state has different workers compensation laws, so it is critical that you hire a workers lawyer who specializes in work injuries.
Employers want to minimize their claim and move on. You need to make sure you get what you are due by the law.
Injured Worker Mistake: Not using an experienced attorney who understands the Georgia Workers’ Compensation law, and how to navigate it with your best interests in mind. Take a look at the Top 10 Injured Workers Mistakes.
Have you been Injured at work in Atlanta or Georgia?If you have suffered a work related injury or illness and are unable to continue working, you have a problem you cannot ignore. Unfortunately, it will only get harder to ignore, the longer you are unable to work, whether you are in a great deal of pain or not. Workplace injuries not only cause significant pain, they difficulties with medical costs and lost wages can quickly cause additional stress in your life. You’ve probably realized what a nightmare it would be if you can’t go back to work, won’t be compensated for the income you have lost, or can’t get your medical expenses paid for. And it probably scares you out of your mind. You are not over-reacting. This is a very real and very serious concern, especially for those who are unable to work for an extended period of time. A work-related injury or illness can have a profoundly negative effect on your finances. And in the rush of it all, your future (and that of your loved ones) can change in an instant. But there is help...
Gearhart Law Group: Workers Compensation Lawyer Atlanta & GeorgiaUnder Georgia’s workers' compensation law, injured workers are entitled to compensation for injuries suffered on the job, regardless of fault. But, far too often employers and insurance companies ignore injured workers or confuse them with a mountain of paperwork. Furthermore, many workers are not aware of the details and the specific procedures they must follow in order to file a workers’ compensation claim properly. To lend a helping hand to injured workers in Georgia, Attorney Beth Gearhart of the Gearhart Law Group specializes in the area of Georgia workers' compensation law. It is her job to ease your worries and to preserve your rights (and your future) by helping you recover full compensation for loss of income, as well as, payment for any permanent injuries that you have sustained due to a work-related injury or illness. In this sometimes complex area of law, an experienced workers’ compensation attorney like Beth Gearhart can make a big difference when it comes to receiving all of the benefits you are entitled to. The Gearhart Law Group represents employees across the entire state of Georgia––Atlanta, Marietta, Augusta, Athens, Columbus, and Macon––who have been injured or disabled on the job.
Why Hire The Gearhart Law Group?
- For more than a decade, Attorney Beth Gearhart has been committed to helping injured workers gain the compensation they deserve.
- Attorney Beth Gearhart believes that each person that comes to her firm is worthy of having their case carefully evaluated.
- Attorney Beth Gearhart understands that she represents real people, with real concerns. This enables her to represent her clients in the same manner in which she would want to be represented.
- Attorney Beth Gearhart not only has an in depth understanding how the Georgia workers’ compensation system works, but she also understands the importance of being an articulate advocate for her clients. An advocate who will work hard on your behalf to preserve your rights and get you the benefits you deserve.
- Attorney Beth Gearhart has an AVVO rating of 9.6 (out of 10) and is the #1 rated and best workers’ compensation attorney in Georgia.
What Past Clients Have to SayConsider some of the words past clients have used to describe Attorney Beth Gearhart…
- “Extremely Knowledgeable”
- “Attentive and thorough”
- “Caring and prompt”
- “A great person to have on your side”
- “The Right decision”