All calls and cases personally handled by workers' comp attorney, Beth Gearhart!
Every state has different workers compensation laws, so it is critical that you hire a Georgia workers’ comp lawyer who specializes in work injuries and workers comp attorney settlements.
Employers want to minimize their settlement and move on. You need to make sure you get what you are due by the Georgia workers’ compensation law and maximize your workers’ comp settlement.
Injured Worker Mistake: Not using an experienced workers’ compensation attorney who understands the Georgia Workers’ Compensation law, and leverage years of workers comp lawyer experience. Take a look at the Top 10 Injured Workers Mistakes.
Have you been Injured at work in Atlanta or Georgia?If you have suffered a work injury, it is important to contact a workers' compensation lawyer. The longer you are unable to work, the more leverage shifts to the employer. The best workers' compensation lawyers can fight for your rights.A workers' compensation lawyer can increase your claim settlement to cover medical costs and lost wages. Without an attorney, it is hard to get the insurance company to cover all your bills.A work-related injury will cause stress and anxiety for you and your family.But there is help...
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Atlanta & GeorgiaUnder Georgia’s workers' compensation law, injured workers are entitled to compensation for injuries suffered on the job. Far too often, employers and insurance companies ignore injured workers or confuse them with paperwork.Furthermore, many workers do not know how to file a workers’ compensation claim.Attorney Beth Gearhart of the Gearhart Law Group specializes in Georgia workers' compensation law and will fight for your rights.It is her job to ease your worries and to preserve your rights and maximize your claim settlement.An experienced workers’ compensation attorney like Beth Gearhart can make a big difference when it comes to receiving max settlements.The Gearhart Law Group represents employees across the entire state of Georgia––Atlanta, Marietta, Augusta, Athens, Columbus, Alpharetta, Roswell, Gainesville, Dalton, Cumming, Lawrenceville, and Macon––who have been injured or disabled on the job. Beth Gearhart is a local workers' compensation attorney in Atlanta providing clients with personalized workers' compensation legal advice.
Why Hire The Gearhart Law Group?
- For more than a decade, Attorney Beth Gearhart has been committed to helping injured workers gain the compensation they deserve.
- Workers' Compensation Attorney - Beth Gearhart believes that each person that comes to her firm is worthy of having their case carefully evaluated.
- Attorney Beth Gearhart understands that she represents real people, with real concerns. This enables her to represent her clients in the same manner in which she would want to be represented.
- Attorney Beth Gearhart not only has an in depth understanding how the Georgia workers’ compensation system works, but she also understands the importance of being an articulate advocate for her clients. An advocate who will work hard on your behalf to preserve your rights and get you the benefits you deserve.
- Workers' Compensation Attorney, Beth Gearhart has a AVVO rating of 9.7 (out of 10), and the #1 rated and best workers’ compensation attorney in Georgia.
What Past Clients Have to SayConsider some of the words past clients have used to describe Workers' Compensation Attorney Beth Gearhart…
- “Extremely Knowledgeable”
- “Attentive and thorough”
- “Caring and prompt”
- “A great person to have on your side”
- “The Right decision”